Digital Products and Services
All purchases of digital products and services are final and non-refundable. This includes, but is not limited to, e-books, software, online courses, and access to digital content.
Reasons for No Refunds
There are a few reasons why we do not offer refunds for digital products and services:
- Once a digital product is purchased, it is immediately accessible to the customer. This means that we cannot “return” the product, as it is no longer in our possession.
- Digital products are intangible, meaning that they cannot be physically returned. This makes it difficult to determine whether a product has been used or not.
- We want to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchases. Therefore, we offer a free trial period for most of our digital products and services. This allows customers to try the product before they buy it, and to make sure that it is right for them.
There are a few exceptions to our no-refund policy:
- If a digital product is defective, we will issue a refund.
- If a digital product is not as described, we will issue a refund.
- If a digital product is not compatible with the customer’s device, we will issue a refund.
How to Request a Refund
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a digital product or service, you can request a refund by contacting us at support (at) webkuthi (dot) com. We will review your request and will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.